Guidelines for CryptoNinja
Thankfully, we have received inquiries from many creators about their fan art. Although this is a tentative version, we hope you refer to the following guidelines when creating your work. Of course, you can buy and sell CryptoNinja's derivative NFTs on OpenSea, Rarible, etc.! But if you do so, please observe the following prohibitions.
* Do not publish content that damages the image of CryptoNinja
* Do not publish content that infringes or may infringe on the rights of others.
* Do not publish content that may mislead others into believing that it is official CryptoNinja content.
* Do not reuse fan artwork, including animation, without the permission of its creator. Tracing is also prohibited.
* Do not publish content that is deemed inappropriate from a socially accepted standpoint, such as excessive sexual expression, Brutal expressions, or content that defames a specific individual, group, or race.
* Please use the tag #ninjart when posting on Twitter.
Businesses using CryptoNinja are free to develop without permission, up to $200K in annual sales. For businesses with annual sales over $200K, permission is required in principle. Please feel free to contact us when your business is growing or in the planning stage.
* When you post your work on Twitter, please use #ninjart If you have any questions, please contact Master Ninja of NinjaDAO(@ikehaya | Founder).
These guidelines may be changed at any time without notice.
(Last modified on Dec 13, 2022)